Looking for a long-range encrypted R/C and telemetry solution for your hobby or commercial unmanned aircraft? This DIY module packages an RFD900x modem in the common JR module form factor for plug-and-play installation in most R/C transmitters. Direct PPM pass-through provides R/C control and a built-in WiFi module conveniently bridges MAVLINK data from your flight controller to a connected PC or smart device for a robust wireless telemetry connection.
This kit includes:
- Base PCB
- WiFi module
- 5V and 3.3V regulators
- All required connectors, resistors, capacitors, and other PCB components
- All required cables and fasteners for assembly
- STL, Simplify3D factory, and gcode files for the printed housing
- Illustrated build guide
Required for completion:
- RFD900x radio modem (plus another on your aircraft)
- 900MHz antennas
- FTDI cable (for setup)
- An R/C transmitter with a JR-style module bay capable of PPM output
- Kits are prepared by hand - please allow up to a week for shipping.
- This product is not affiliated with RFDesign or Ardupilot.